Olympus EPL-2 c/w Housing, Ports and Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniscloutier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife has upgraded to an EM-1, so we're selling her old EPL-2 and associated gear. We are selling off everything except strobes, arms and lenses. This includes:
EPL-2 Camera body
- Original 14-42 kit lens sold with the body, and a zoom gear. This zoom gear also fits the 9-18 lens, which isn't included.
- 3 camera batteries, one of which doesn't seem to hold all that much charge any more, and one of which is almost new.
- camera strap, usb cable, battery charger & cord
- body cap & lens front & back caps.

Olympus housing
- original flat port that came with housing. Fits the kit lens, and it will also fit the Oly 60mm macro lens (we are keeping the 60mm lens).
- 67mm threaded filter holder for the flat port. This fits standard close up lenses.
- spare o rings for housing and ports
- o ring grease
- port cover for flat port

Zen WA 100 Dome Port - this port is recommended for the Olympus 9-18 zoom lens. As stated above I'm including a zoom gear which fits this lens, but not the lens itself.
- front and rear covers for the dome port
- spare port o rings.
- grease

Zen Flat Port for 45mm Macro Lens - this port is recommended for the Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro lens. The lens is not included.
- front and rear covers

Ultralight tray and handle

Everything is in excellent condition with no signs of scratches or defects on the optical surfaces. Everything is guaranteed for 30 days. I'll give you a full refund if you ship it back to me in the same condition as it was received. My preferred payment method is paypal.

I am asking $900 for the whole setup. This includes shipping in Canada and continental US. I will ship elsewhere so please ask me for a shipping quote if you're interested. I'm going to start out by trying to sell the whole package at once, but I may end up parting it out, so please let me know if you're interested in part of it. _7200010.jpg_7200011.jpg_7200014.jpg_7200017.jpg_7200022.jpg_7200026.jpg_7200027.jpg

Hey Dennis.... I also posted this over on Wetpixel, but if you end up breaking this up, I'd be interested in the Zen flat port...

hi you want to sell the zen WA 100 DOME PORT I HAVE THE PT-EP05L/06L WILL THAT FIT MY OLYMPUS HOUSING LET ME KNOWN THANKS.

hi you want to sell the zen WA 100 DOME PORT I HAVE THE PT-EP05L/06L WILL THAT FIT MY OLYMPUS HOUSING LET ME KNOWN THANKS.

According to the Backscatter website it will fit.

I am heading off on vacation for two weeks so if you are interested please leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I get back. This port is worth $500 new, so I am looking to get $300 plus shipping for the port c/w covers.

yes I'm still interested you want to sell it for $275 plus shipping let me known when you come back from vacation thanks.

still interested message me when you get back from vacation thanks.

The complete system is sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.

Regards,
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom