For Sale Olympus EM1 mkII Nauticam setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rs86

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a complete Olympus EM1-mark II Nauticam set for sale, including the following items:

- Nauticam NA-EM1II housing, including vacuum valve and lanyard ($1,300)
- EM1II body and flash ($900)
- ZEN 170mm glass dome port ($600)
- Olympus 8mm fisheye PRO lens (works with the ZEN dome port) ($750)
- Nauticam 7" acrylic dome port ($400)
- Panasonic Leica 8-18mm wide angle zoom lens (works with the Nauticam dome port) ($750)
- Zoom gear for the 8-18mm lens ($200)
- Spare o-rings for the housing, vacuum valve, and ports (free)

Total for the entire set is $4,900, including shipping within the US. I will also include a circular polarizer filter for the 8-18mm. I prefer to sell it as a complete set, but am willing to sell parts as well.

All the items are in great condition, always taken care of very well, rinsed extensively after every dive. It has never been flooded, the vacuum system works perfectly. There are no scratches on the domes or lenses. The only thing worth mentioning is that the ZEN dome has some hard water stains on it, but this does not affect image quality at all, it's just a cosmetic issue.

If you are interested, I can provide pictures of everything, just send me an email at ruudstelten@gmail.com

Some items sold, but the following are still available:

- Nauticam NA-EM1II housing, including vacuum valve and lanyard ($1,300)
- Olympus EM1II body and flash ($900)
- ZEN 170mm glass dome port ($600)

The sale didn't go through unfortunately, so all items are still for sale. PM me or email at ruudstelten@gmail.com for pics and additional info.

Hi, yes it's still available! Are you interested in the entire set? I can send you pictures and additional information through email.

Still available: Olympus 8mm f1.8 PRO fisheye lens. In great condition, the glass is flawless, $650 OBO, shipping from the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom