Olympus E-PL3 Complete Housing & Strobe Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taiki San

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling all of my underwater camera gear. This is everything you need to take an E-PL3 underwater with most of the lenses you will want to use. I am selling it because I am unfortunately unable to dive for medical reasons. This set-up has been my baby, never flooded and O-rings in the strobes and housing were always cleaned after use and re-lubed before getting wet again. Here is what I am selling:

Olympus PT-EP05L Housing, modified by Bluewater Photo to fit the port for the fisheye lens
Zen WA-100-EP Port. I use this for 14-42, 9-18, and 60mm Macro. Yes, the macro is great with this port.
Original flat port that came with the housing. This is the port with lights and threads, however the lights are non-functional. You wouldn't use them anyway. This port is only for the 14-42.
Inon UCL-165-M67 close-up lens. This lets you do macro with the flat port & the 14-42.
Precision Dome for 8mm Fisheye Lens. Only used on about 30 dives, unlike the rest of the gear.
2x YS-D1 strobes + fiber-optic cables + 2x 120 Degree diffusers.
1x Reefnet Fiber Optic Snoot for YS-D1. This lets you capture some very creative macro shots with minimal backscatter. Awesome tool to have.
Full Ultralight 2 Handle setup with 2x 5" arms and 2x 8" arms.
1x Ultralight hot shoe mount for a focus light.
Cetacea quick-release lanyard. The best for securing your housing to yourself.
Zoom gear for 14-42, 9-18mm lens.

I also have a Sola 1200 light with ball mount. The battery seems to be worn out and it doesn't hold charge for very long. I'll include it for free if you want it, you can probably get the battery replaced.

The O-rings on the housing and the strobes were just replaced before my last diving trip, and I also replaced a number of the O-rings on the ultralight arms that were getting worn down.

Note that I am *NOT* selling any of the lenses, and I would prefer not to part with the camera itself since I will still use it for land-based photography. If you really want it included we can talk.

I am asking $2300 for everything, plus shipping. Paypal is preferred. If you are in Hawaii or Southern California I can probably deliver in person. If you are interested in purchasing parts of the package you can PM me, but I am in no particular hurry to sell so I will probably wait a bit to see if anyone wants the whole thing (or most of it).

If you want to see what this set-up is capable of, or if you are worried that an older camera will not give you the quality you want, you can take a look at my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/taikisan/ all photos taken with this camera rig. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Camera1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom