For Sale SOLD: Olympus E-M5 & OLY Housing FULL Kit!! REDUCED Again> $799

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carvemeister

Registered
Reaction score
Well, here's a fully operational, complete kit for someone maybe ready to move up from a point and shoot or their GoPro. I just upgraded to a housing for my E-M1 MkII, so I'm getting rid of the following package which served me very well:

OLYMPUS OMD E-M5

OLYMPUS 14-42 II f3.5-5.6

OLYMPUS Housing PT-EP08

Olympus Port PPO-EP01

All accessories, etc.

Notes:

E-M5 has ~9,375 Shutter actuations (see pic). Works perfectly. Latest firmware. Minor/normal finish wear on some edges. LCD screen and viewfinder are in excellent shape. Included with camera are 5 total batteries, 2 chargers, 2 rubber eyepieces, aux microphone, body cap, USB Cable, Olympus accessory Handgrip HLD-6G, Accessory Battery Grip HLD-6P, and 2 mini flashes for use inside housing.

Lens is perfectly clean and operates like new. (Was really never used)

Housing - Used only on about 20 dives. Perfect condition. Got down to 110', never leaked a drop of water. Port is like new. All O-rings like new.

O-ring removal tool, silica gels, and silicone grease included.

Asking $1,200. Original retail? Who knows, certainly over $3k, but irrelevant now.

Free FedEx shipping within the US or you can inspect/pickup on Long Island, NY. Can also ship worldwide via DHL or FedEx at cost.
Em5-7.jpg
Em5-9.jpg
Em5-12.jpg
20220502_084619.jpg
Em5-2.jpg
Em5-30.jpg
Em5-4.jpg
Em5-5.jpg
Em5-6.jpg
_A180049-cropped-Edit.jpg
_A190255-ORF_DxO_DeepPRIME-2-Edit-2.jpg
Em5-31.jpg

Attachments

• Em5-4.jpg
    Em5-4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Em5-5.jpg
    Em5-5.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Em5-15.jpg
    Em5-15.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 79
If i was only a half-way competent photographer....

If I understand this correctly, the OMD housing will not accept the non-OMD housing ports (different mount) - correct?

I'd be all about this if I could use my current lenses (which I should be ok there) and ports for them.
I see Zen sells an adapter - but at $200+ that makes this outta my price range

If I understand this correctly, the OMD housing will not accept the non-OMD housing ports (different mount) - correct?

I'd be all about this if I could use my current lenses (which I should be ok there) and ports for them.
I see Zen sells an adapter - but at $200+ that makes this outta my price range
Sorry, I'm not really sure on compatibility. All I've used is my 2 OLY ports. I'm not sure what else would fit with or without an adapter. It's all pretty confusing which is why I've always just stuck with the OLY gear.

Could be interested. Can you try to DM me. Since i don't use my account much i can't dm you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom