Olympus E-3 + Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hrr66

New
Reaction score
I’m selling Olympus E-3 digital camera. I’ve been using it for 3 years, always taking good care about it so It works like a new one. It did about 61 000 photos so It’s not a lot for the professional camera so you can be sure that it’s going to work perfectly for the long time.

With the camera ( body only! ) I give for free 3 batteries ( one original Olympus and two non originals ), battery charger, USB cable, original remote shutter release cable, two CompactFlash cards (8 & 2 Gb SanDisc Extreme ) and one xD Picture Card ( 2Gb ).

Second part it’s IKELITE underwater housing for Olympus E-3. It’s in very good condition, all the buttons were changed two years ago, Ikelite says that it’s waterproof up to 60m, I checked it until 40m and it worked perfectly.
I add spare O-rings as well.
With the housing comes Flat Port (5502.41) which works perfect with Zuiko Digital 50mm macro lens but it’s big enough to use it with ZD 14-54mm lens as well ( shows small vignetting on 14mm ).
I add as well Lens Extension for Zuiko 7-14mm (5510.25) which with 8” dome will provide beautiful wide angle photos.
There are rings for zoom as well.

Whole set works perfect, all you need is a lens and it’s ready to use.

For more details contact me by email ( hrr66@wp.pl).

Price of whole set 1000$ + shipping costs

RS137284 (Custom).jpgRS137286 (Custom).jpgRS137289 (Custom).jpgRS137290 (Custom).jpgRS137292 (Custom).jpgWP_20140514_14_01_30_Pro (Custom).jpgWP_20140613_001 (Custom).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom