Old SCUBA magazines - free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ab Newton

New
Reaction score
Hi
Just joined up to say that I have a pile of old magazines from late 70's early 80's (Triton, Diver, Subaqua Scene). Yours for nowt if you can collect from Guildford UK. First come first served.
Ab (plse email newts100@gmail.com)
photo (33).JPG

@Ab Newton
@swimlikethefish
As the late great American vaudevillian closed his act

My father thanks you,
My mother thanks you,
My sister thanks you,
But most of all,
I thank You !

@swimslikethefish
I thank you for posting as to remind me of this great find - I suspect I would have missed it

@Ab Newton
I concentrated on the American dive magazines and beginning with the worlds fist dive magazine' Skin Diver Magazine; a magazine for skin divers and spear fishermen have 13 different mostly defunct titles bound in library bindings. Along with many many books.

So I thank you but do to restricted interest and space restraints I am not interested

I would suggest that you approach the Historical Dive society in the UK- Reg Valentine, John Bevan etal I suspect that they will be very interested in the volumes

Good luck and thanks again for the generous offer

Sam Miller, III

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom