Old poseidon first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joris Vd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I recently switched over to 300 bar for singles and I was looking into buying an old model cyklon reg.
This is because I specifically like the hose routing this model presents for my second valve.
s-l1600.jpg

I was just wondering if these old cyklons are unbalanced or balanced regulators? I basically only use my second first stage for my secondary/inflator and spg.

With kind regards,

Joris

And the "piston" that seals at the HP seat is no longer available as a part from Poseidon. If you can't hand polish the cone, any IP creep problem will likely be the end of that particular reg. The 300 is now an unsupported item at Poseidon.

And the "piston" that seals at the HP seat is no longer available as a part from Poseidon. If you can't hand polish the cone, any IP creep problem will likely be the end of that particular reg. The 300 is now an unsupported item at Poseidon.

That's good to know! I thought it was almost identical to the 5000 3950 I'm using now except it was unbalanced... Guess I'll not be buying one of these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom