Okay, so I'm looking at Angelina in People today..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
....with Brad Pitt obviously enjoying the life she was meant to have with ME.. but I digress..

She's got some co-ordinates TATOOED on her arm, so I thought one of the more GPS educated people could tell me what she's so fond of.

I believe the coordiates say:

N11' 33' 0' E104' 51' 00'
N09' 02' 00' E058' 45' 00'

So where on this planet is my ex-future wife so fond of, I ask you?

D.

Probably somewhere in Cambodia-if I remember right, she adopted a Cambodian orphan and is involved fairly heavily with human rights issues.

P

Well that makes sense, that's where she adopted young Maddox from. If I recall she has a thing for getting a tattoo every times she's in a new place.

D.

I may have the second one wrong, it was hard to read.. I bet even money it's Ethopia, birthplace of Zahara her second adopted kid.

Okay, I know waaaaaay to much about Angelina for a straight guy..

How about them Mavericks! Yeah! <grunt> <spit> <adjust manhood>

LOL!

and then there is the " Billy Bob" blotched out one on her deltoid. yuck. (Billy Bob)
good reason to swear of tattooes, right there....some things are better forgotten..leave no evidence.

Daylonious:
I may have the second one wrong, it was hard to read.. I bet even money it's Ethopia, birthplace of Zahara her second adopted kid.

that looks like a good guess, your second co-ordinate just needs to be moved a little more west by 10 degrees or so...

Okay, I know waaaaaay to much about Angelina for a straight guy..

How about them Mavericks! Yeah! <grunt> <spit> <adjust manhood>

LOL!

Hey, nothing wrong with a little celeb crush. If I could make time with Sheryl Crow, I would. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom