Okay Dee, here's my baracuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailor025

Reaction score
It's not quite as cool as yours but it was in 200' deep water, probably hadn't seen a diver in a long time and loved to come close to me along with several of his friends.

One of these days, when I grow up, I want to take photos just like you Dee! :)

rodney

Uh...were YOU and the 'cuda at 200ft or the rig was sitting in 200ft of water? :rolleyes: From the available light, I'm supposing the latter! :wink:

Cool pictures! 'Cudas and rigs always make for great pictures.

The rig was in 200'. However, we took out a diver who decided he had to spear the biggest fish he saw. He was down with two other divers and one said, "I was at about 120' and you passed me by and went out of sight!" Finally, he let go of his spear gun and then panicked a little and shot to the surface from whatever depth he went to. Another diver said he was outrunning his bubbles. I think he was out of breath and just couldn't recover. Anyway, we threw him a line when he came up and drug him to the boat but made him go back down to 20' for a little while to try to decompress. He was okay the rest of the day. He even borrowed a spear gun and went back down but didn't shoot anything this time.

Rodney

That water is so blue. What on earth caused their tails to grow yellow?

Rodney

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom