ok, this may sound strange....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calamari68

Registered
Reaction score
... but my fiance and I were talking about our trip coming up in May for our wedding in Jamaica. We have 10 rooms booked with family and friends. And when we asked about having more rooms because of some additional friends, the agent told us on Friday that we could and get the same rate $139/night per person (dbl occupancy). I think the cheapest published room is 169/night per person. Also, the flights are pretty cheap. For example, there are flights from ATL through air Jamaica at $181 round trip.

The resort is the all-inclusive Breezes at runaway bay... and diving is included. We are the only ones that are certified to dive. It is also next to Hedonism :14: Anyway it is going to be a blast. No kids under 16 I think...

So if anyone was thinking about going to Jamaica in May (10-17th) or wants to vacation in May, they are welcome to join the wedding group. :D We are getting married in Sat the 13th @ 4pm and it is going to be very laid back and optional(at least for our scuba board guests) Since we both have been married before, this is going to be very informal and more of a light hearted celebration of our love with friends and family.

Any interest feel free to PM me.

Also, No one has to stay for the whole 7 days.

Later,
Calamari68 (AKA Bill)

That's nice of you to offer to the fine folks who frequent Scubaboard! Me and hubby honeymooned at Sandals Negril...had a blast. Diving was great. Food was great. Drinks were great. Service was second to none...wish we did not have to come back to reality in the U.S. Hint: be sure to parasail while you are there and schedule all of your diving first thing when you get there...these book up fast! Have fun and good luck to you on your upcoming wedding. Congrats!

Thanks! I appreciate the suggestions!

Calamari68 (AKA: Bill)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom