ok now it gets tough

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After reading for many hours about Cozumel, I was wondering if we could put together a list of the Dive operators in CZM, With the going prices each charges, and what type of boats they are using. I could go a pick all this up at different threads here, but I thought a one stop thread would be an interesting comparison. I have only dove with Sergio Sandoval before, and we have been thinking about trying some of the others Dive ops out there.

I have thought of this before. . .perhaps some sort of archival section of the board with just information on dive operations at various loacations. Perhaps a rating system too based upon people who have used the op before.

Indeed, a great idea. I can set up an archives type forum, and, or, we can set up a grading system.
Let's hear more ideas how you would like this done.

SubaTexas:
That is a good link.
We can cut it and use it here with our own system..what do ya think?

Scuba Dive Shops Cozumel.. This seems to be the list. Anyone have some to add?

Albatros Charters
Aldora
Aqua Safari
Aqua Sports
Black Shark
Blue Angel
Caribe Blu Blue Bubble
Blue XT Sea
Caballito del Caribe
Careyitos Advanced Divers
Carlo Scuba
Cha Cha Cha Divers
Cozumel Anglers Fleet
Cozumel Equalizers Cozumel Sports
Deep Blue Divers Del Mar Aquatics
Dimi Scuba Tours
Dive House
Dive Paradise
Dive Palancar
Dive With Kelly
Dive With Martin
Diving Adventures
Dressel Divers
Iberostar Eagle Ray Divers
El Gran Azul
Emilio's TLC Diving
Flash's Adventure Hidden Worlds

Liquid Blue
Living Underwater
Luis Cabañas
Mexico Diving Explorer
Manta Raya Divers
Marine Sports
Michelle's Dive Shop
Palegic Ventures
Papa Hogs
Pascual's Scuba
Paul's Private Dive Service
Pepe's Scuba
Pro Dive
ro Scuba
Quetzal Divers
Roberta's Eco Dive
Sand Dollar Sports
Reef Club,
Sunset Beach
Chankanaab
Punta Sur
Scuba Club Cozumel
Scuba Du
Scuba Tony
Scuba with Alison
Sea Scuba
Sea Urchin Dive
Studio Blue
TTC Divers

Natasha:
<list snipped> This seems to be the list anyone have some to add?

Well, Alex and Alex is no more, either as an op or as a couple. Alejandra (the female Alex) now runs Blue Angel.

But the list looks fairly comprehensive; now all we need is an impartial team to dive with all of them so that ratings will be on an equal footing. I would like to graciously offer to volunteer to head up the team if the Board would be willing to take up a collection to pay for it. ;^)

I don't think it should matter whether the same people use all the ops. The archival section could have testimonials like tripadvisor.com does. I would probably restrict posting to those members with 50 or more posts to keep the shadow advertising down.

ggun:
OK thanks I took Alex out.
Tim:
Sound good. Keep the ideas coming until we have a definite plan and then we can move into action. I like the 50 min. posting requirement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom