Ok. I'm back....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renalea

Registered
Reaction score
So it's been a few years since I joined, but life got in the way for awhile. Now that both kids are out of high school and off to college, my husband and I are going to get back to our "previous priorities". Taking a trip to Coco View, our favorite place in January, even though with 2 kids in college, money is a bit tight. We decided we'd better get on with living since we're no longer spring chickens! Decided to check in with scubaboard to see if things have changed much in the world of diving. I'm pleased to see that it hasn't, except our gear is now considered "vintage"! That's o.k. - after getting it all serviced and doing a few dives, it all seems to be hanging in there, right along with us! Right now I'm looking for a couple of nice dive parkas to take on the trip since January is a cool, rainy month and I'm very cold natured. The last time we were there it rained constantly the whole week. The morning we were leaving, we woke up to beautiful sunshine! (That's my luck.) We wore trash bag rain protection that time. I want to be prepared this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom