OK I keep getting the Newsletter sent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto. Today was the fourth one I got since I signed up April 14th. The others are from:
Apr 14
Apr 15
Apr 17

I just went into the options and disabled it. Too bad because it was actually fairly interesting. Maybe if the admins post to this thread I can turn it back on.

I have it checked that I don't want to receive it. I was promised on a thread that it would stop and it still keeps coming. I gave up and just marked it as spam.

We've received several requests to only send one copy of the newsletter.

It's being looked into why it's happening.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

My humble apologies folks. It appears that we had a glitch in our mail server and we have seemed to have resolved that! Thanks for your patience in all of this! You know we don't EVER want to spam our peeps!

Thanks, Pete and El.

I thought I was loosing my mind or maybe the months were just passing faster than I realized but after the 3rd newsletter in a few weeks, I knew I was insane.

Thanks, Pete and El.

I thought I was loosing my mind or maybe the months were just passing faster than I realized but after the 3rd newsletter in a few weeks, I knew I was insane.

If it helps any I knew you were insane LONG before you figured it out :D. :flowers:

If it helps any I knew you were insane LONG before you figured it out :D. :flowers:

:rofl3: How can I be mad at a man who brings me flowers??? :kiss2: to you Steve.

Back
Top Bottom