Oil Rigs southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lovely shots, and brought back great memories of my dives out there. Thank you for sharing them!

Thank you for the compliment on the pics.

Sean

Nice photos. Diving the oil rigs is on my list of must do dive sites. I have always wanted to but never found myself in a place where I had the time to schedule a dive.

Nice photos. Diving the oil rigs is on my list of must do dive sites. I have always wanted to but never found myself in a place where I had the time to schedule a dive.
I had waited this whole summer to dive the rigs, then one day the Magician had an open boat on a Saturday. At the last minute my buddy backed out and I was ready to cancel as well, but went anyway. What a treat, fantastic VIS, perfect weather, little to no current, and met up with a great group of folks. They even put a DM in the water for those who wished to dive with one.
So try to get out there ScubaSteve.

You were on that boat? I was on that one as well. The viz was not as good as it was on that trip. I love the Magician and to be honest won't really dive any other dive boat that caters to the LA area.

Hate to sound stupd what is socal shoutout? Is it a section here on SB? I haven't not used SB in a long time.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom