Official 2015 ScubaBoard Invasion Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the first of what I hope to be 3 videos total. Took me forever to edit and it still sucks, cause I'm lazy as hell.

[video=youtube;wXELKYoBu0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXELKYoBu0o[/video]

Just viewed 2015 Cozumel Invasion and our thanks and appreciation are beyond words that go out to Dennis & Roxanne for the production of that video. It was a very pleasing revisit of the trip. One to remember but also a future trip that will be in the planning. I will return with certification to join in the undersea fun. It was easy to get hooked with such a fun and very pleasant group of people that welcomed us in as family. Hope to reacquaint with same faces on future trip to Cozumel. Our thanks to the scubaboard and all members for making the 2015 Cozumel trip one we never forget. Bob & Sherry Porter

Just viewed 2015 Cozumel Invasion and our thanks and appreciation are beyond words that go out to Dennis & Roxanne for the production of that video. It was a very pleasing revisit of the trip. One to remember but also a future trip that will be in the planning. I will return with certification to join in the undersea fun. It was easy to get hooked with such a fun and very pleasant group of people that welcomed us in as family. Hope to reacquaint with same faces on future trip to Cozumel. Our thanks to the scubaboard and all members for making the 2015 Cozumel trip one we never forget. Bob & Sherry Porter

Awesome!

here's our video from the night dive :D

[video=youtube;HdjBz-r2uF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdjBz-r2uF8[/video]

Back
Top Bottom