# Of Posts Vs # Of Pages???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Until today, (IIRC) when I looked at "new posts", there were 10 pages, with each page containing 20 posts. Today I see 20 pages , each with 10 posts.
While both modes get the same total # of posts, IMO the 10 page/20 posts per page is better....
That said, and realizing that I could be imagining this, or be senile/very forgetful/unobservant, or had inadvertently clicked on something to change this setting,... has there been a change? Is there a way to change it back?
Thanks.

Done for our increasing Mobile users. I'm not sure if individuals can change this setting.

I'm glad that I wasn't imagining things....at least not here !! :)
Thanks Pete for the quick reply.

I was about to send you a PM Pete asking about this. If this could be a user changeable setting that would be great. 20 posts/page was fantastic for desktop reading

^^^^^What he said.

Inconvient, but not life threatening at this point.

Bob

I saw Pete's post commenting that the default number of posts per page was set at 10 to be compatible with mobile users. It has been a few months since the hosting site change over. Are the number of posts still consent at 10 posts per page or are desktop users allowed to "up" the number of posts per page?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom