OceanLog Import

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

segundo3000gt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My buddy uses a Genesis React Pro dive computer and downloads his dives to Oceanlog 2.x. I recently purchased an Oceanic VT3 and I would like to be able to import all of the dives he has in his log that we did together. It appears that if I have a 2.x version of OceanLog and create a new log I'm not able to get anything from him. Can anyone confirm this? If not, what is the easiest way I can go about getting the dives from his log and into my log?

I believe the Oceanlog import is mean't to work from other Oceanlog user files or from a Oceanlog backup file.
Importing from brand x to brand y doesn't seem like something any manufacturer would support.

"RAWalker
Importing from brand x to brand y doesn't seem like something any manufacturer would support."

He is correct but,you can trick the software copy his DLG file into your Oceanic software the open the file then download your VT3 into his file and use it for your own.

Back
Top Bottom