Oceanlog 2.2.3 release dated 8/18/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAWalker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well the release txt says the Dive details print out was fixed.
Aside from the depth now including tenths of a foot I sill have data that is not under the correct columns.

We just uploaded a revised beta version - I'm hoping that the release notes apply to this new version - you're just one step ahead of us -

Try this:
http://oceanicworldwide.com/software/Oceanlog_2.2.3_Setup.zip

Sorry Doug,
I've got the address to your main software page list and check it regularly.
Your new beta is build 8.15.08 and was uploaded on 8/18/08. The release note were updated on 8/18/08 also.
Like I said it now prints tenths of a foot depth data but it still prints data under the wrong columns.
I'm using a Epson Photo 750 inkjet printer but that shouldn't be a factor. Since it is printing I don't think the printer driver is a factor.

Doug, the fix for the report is simple, there are just some fields misplaced in the report.

The developer is using the incorrect data field for DTR.

If he deletes the data field he is using for DTR then moves each of the remaining fields one column to the left, the columns will be correct.

Back
Top Bottom