For Sale Oceanic VT4 Computer with Transmitter and USB Data Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi- I am getting an error saying I don't have permission to view the photos. I am not sure if that's specific to me, or if others will get it as well.

Thanks for the note. First time I'm using scubaboard albums. Could you try again? Think I've adjusted the privacy so it's public now. Let me know if you still have a problem viewing the images.

Hallo and sorry I'm not interessted in bying the diving computer. I need help and I've been looking for the software, connecting the VT4 with/to an PC. The Interface I have.
If possible, please be so kind to find a way for selling me the software.
Thx in advance
stay stable and healthy
roland diedrichkeit
from Germany Greifswald
karogryps@aol.com

Hallo and sorry I'm not interessted in bying the diving computer. I need help and I've been looking for the software, connecting the VT4 with/to an PC. The Interface I have.
If possible, please be so kind to find a way for selling me the software.
Thx in advance
stay stable and healthy
roland diedrichkeit
from Germany Greifswald
karogryps@aol.com
You can download the software for free from the Oceanic website.

Duplicate post to get me over the 5 message limit. Sorry all.

Received a few messages this week so updating the listing...I haven't been on SB for a long time but I'm back :). I decided to keep the setup mainly for the transmitter cause I've been using it. If anyone is interested in buying the VT4 without the transmitter, I'd be willing to part with that tho so DM if you're interested. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom