Oceanic VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oceanic VT3 wireless air-integrated scuba dive computer. It was purchased in September of 06 and has only 5 dives on it (total time of 57 minutes). Everything is included, computer, transmitter, USB cable for download, oceanlog software and operating manual. It is in near perfect condition. The only reason I dont say perfect is that the plastic cover which is attached over the face has a few small scratches. The dial of the computer is otherwise perfect. The strap has never been cut and is full length. I have attached the transmitter to my regulator to make sure everything works as it should. This unit was owned by a friend of mine, who soon after completing his open water certification was diagnosed with cancer and never dove again. That is why it only has 5 dives. I bought it in an effort to help the family and thinking that I would use it, but with the downturn in the economy, I find that I now need to sell. $500 or best offer.

VT3 002.jpg

VT3 007.jpg

VT3 008.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom