Oceanic VT3 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello! I'm selling my Oceanic VT3 Dive computer, mainly because i want a Galileo...
Please note that mine is without the transmitter. also the disc with computer software on it is broken, but the program is available for free on the oceanic website. Included is the computer (about 100 dives - about 12 since the last betery change, so still lots of battery life), case, computer cable and all manuals...

Looking for in or around £275 (+ p&p)... i have a minimum i'll let it go for in my head, so sensible offers only please!

Note, whilest i live in the UK, i'm happy to ship to the US or anywhere else...

pics on request....

Steve

Here's the bumph from Oceanic about the computer...

The Oceanic VT3 is a next generation dive computer featuring superior design and technology combined with Oceanic's trademark ease of use and customization. Whether you're venturing into the unknown or gliding over a shallow reef, the VT3 achieves a remarkable balance between features and usability, allowing you to focus on what's important - the dive. With Oceanic's wireless transmitter, the diver can also monitor gas pressure from up to three independent cylinders - ideal for both technical diving applications and recreational diving with our new Buddy Pressure Check feature. The Oceanic VT3 can be switched during the dive between up to three different Nitrox mixes containing 21-100% oxygen

Switch between up to 3 independent transmitters, tracking up to 3 Nitrox mixes or your buddy's tank pressure - Use With or Without Wireless Transmitter - Advanced User Settings and Options

Features
Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive Modes

Wireless Air Integrated Technology

Switch between up to 3 independent transmitters, tracking up to 3 Nitrox mixes or your buddy's tank pressure

Patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm

Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment

SmartGlo® Backlighting

Advanced User Settings and Options

Adjustable safety stop time and depth

Use With or Without Wireless Transmitter

Diver-Replaceable Batteries

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom