Oceanic Vortex V12 size: regular (Brand New)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregT943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just put a pair of brand new, never used, Oceanic Vortex V12 split fins on ebay. Check it out if you are interested. I started the auction at $55 with the option to Buy It immediately at $75. Here is the info from the auction: This auction is for a pair of brand new Oceanic Vortex V12 Split Fins in size Regular (9-10) . These fins are BRAND NEW and have NEVER BEEN USED, they are in perfect, new condition with the tags still attached. No need to order a size bigger if you wear hard sole boots, these fins are sized to be used with boots. So if you have a size 10 foot and wear boots, these will fit you perfectly. I actually have a size 10 1/2 foot and these fins fit well, just in case anyone who is in between sizes was wondering what size to get. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Please no International bids, I only ship within the US. Thanks

Search "Oceanic V12" on ebay and its the first auction that comes up. The forum won't let me post a link for some stupid reason. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom