Oceanic Veo 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrBlond

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

I am in the market for a new DC and have stumbled into the Oceanic Veo 3.0. To my understanding, this DC is supposed to be released in the near future, and my main question is, how does it differ from the Oceanic Atom 2.0 / VT3 which I am seriously considering as the right purchase? I can see in leisurepro.com that the price is supposed to be lower, and from the website I learned that the Veo 3.0 does not work with a wireless transmitter, but since I wouldn't care much about that feature I was wondering what else is differen between the Veo 3.0 and the VT3.

Also, I was wondering when it is due to be released in the US.

Would appreciate any feedback :)

Here's a more detailed breakdown on the main differences between the 3 computers.

Veo 3.0- newer, smaller, dual algorithm, 2 nitrox mixes per dive , no air integration, on unit 24 dive log book, new way of navigating interface,

VT3- older, larger but not huge, hoseless air integrated (big feature on this, most people buy it for this), 3 nitrox mixes per dive, personal conservative factor adjustment, on unit 24 dive log,

Atom 2.0 is basically the vt3 in a watch size computer.

If you are not looking for air integration the veo 3.0 is probably the way to go.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom