For Sale Oceanic Veo 3.0 $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan G

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This computer has been a workhorse for me. Easy to change battery. (I will include the tool) Three buttons make screen navigation and settings simple. Capable of gas switching and Nx, of course. I take care of my gear so it is in very good condition. Will ship anywhere in lower 48. $150 + shipping (it's about $10 for a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box unless you want it delivered some other method)
IMG_4317.jpg
IMG_4316.jpg

Can this be mounted in a console?
Yes. Just make sure you have a compatible console.

Hmmm . . . I'm not sure what a compatible console means. I thought all puck computers were the same size. I have a Cressi console with two slots and currently have a Cressi Leonardo computer mounted in the console. So I guess my question is if the Veo is a standard puck size and can be removed from the wrist mount. The manual indicates that it can be mounted in a console.

The Veo can definitely be removed from the wrist mount and it can definitely go into a console. Looking at the Cressi Leonardo Console 3, it looks to be about the same size, but that's just me looking at a picture on their site. I cannot find info on dimensions. I think most pucks are the same diameter, but not necessarily the same thickness. Here's some photos for reference.

IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4329.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4327.jpg
    IMG_4327.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks very much. I removed the computer from my console, and although the Veo appears to be the same size, the console configuration won't permit mounting it. I'm going to see if I can find a different console, although I'm not sure how likely that will be.

Thanks very much. I removed the computer from my console, and although the Veo appears to be the same size, the console configuration won't permit mounting it. I'm going to see if I can find a different console, although I'm not sure how likely that will be.

I have this Oceanic SWIV console I have been planning to sell, too. As you can see it has PSI gauge, compass, and an Oceanic Veo 180 Nx. My wife has been using this for years. The Nx180 can be replaced with the Veo 3.0 and you can then use the Nx180 as a back up, sell it, or give it to someone who needs it. I used an identical console for the 3.0 before I switched to wearing it on my wrist.

The console without a computer or compass (PSI gauge and depth gauge only) retails for $240 on Dive Right in Scuba. I would see you this one for $125 for a total of $275 plus shipping for the Veo 3.0 and the console with al three components.
IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom