Oceanic Veo 250 downloading problems.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underbluewaters

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:depressed:
I am having such a hard time downloading my dive log from my dive computer to my actual PC computer. I have downloaded the latest software from oceanic (oceanic 2.2.4) for windows XP. I have downloaded the USB cable drive (which dosent seem to have a problem), I have even put a new battery in my dive computer itself. All i keep getting is that its an invalid product or handshake failed. I really cant afford to lose the dives logged in this computer (going for IDC this month) Anyone have any advise to fix this? PLEASE HELP!!!
THanks!
~Maya~

I had a similar issue with my computer. Turns out I had the cable upside down. Drivers were the other touchy subject with XP. Might consider uninstalling and reinstalling them as well.

Ken

What sound does your computer make when you plug in the USB cable? If you hear two tones (low then high), you driver is likely installed correctly. If you get three short tones (all the same note), your "device" is not installed correctly. Also, right click on "my computer" click properties, and open the device manager to see what USB device appears when you plug in the USB cable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom