Oceanic Veo 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TennisCoach

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello guys,

I have a couple of questions regarding my Oceanic Veo 100 computer. I have the one that goes on the gauge console. Yesterday I did a pool dive and even though the computer turned on and it showed the H2O onthe screen but it did not worked. The gauge was changing from that screen to some other screens but it will not record or show the depth of the dive or any other information of the dive. Is there anything that I have to do to turn it on? Do I have to change any of the settings in the menu to have it work? I am thinking about clearing the memory and that should bring it to the manufacture settings. Any help that you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
cc

You may not be deep enough in the pool to "auto start" the dive. Its water activated, but the dive starts based on depth. There is also a setting to allow the "auto start" function to work, you might have this disabled, its normally on.

Hello Grumpy,
Thank you for your answer. Ok so if i start the computer before entering the water and turn off the H2o feature it should work?

Thank you again
CC

Back
Top Bottom