Oceanic Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravelDave

Contributor
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be an Oceanic group here, so I figured since Suunto is also Huish I'd post in this group.

Decided to finally try to download from my VT 4.1 to my PC. It looks like the only software option to do that is the antique OceanLog software, since DiverLog+ is only for Mac.

Finally got dives to download from the computer to the PC. Problem is it shows my first dive as Lifetime Dive #1 and it won't let me change that. How do I change that to be the actual lifetime dive number (since the first 315 dives are logged on paper)?

Are there other software options for downloading from my Oceanic computer to a PC?

Thanks

You could always try Subsurface Dive Log. It's free (open source) and available on computers and mobiles. There's also free cloud storage, so you can take your data with you.

Changing dive numbers definitely works.

Yep, Subsurface. Easy to use, keeps lots of info, dive planner, FREE.

Oh, and you can manually enter your other 315 dives if you want.

Hi @TravelDave

Somewhere in OceanLog there is a way to set starting dive number. Offhand, I do not remember where it is. I will look when I have the computer running the app. Try looking in help

...it was easy to find, right at the bottom of the personal information screen:

upload_2020-4-19_9-49-9.png

Thanks all! I was able to update in the OceanLog software, but am also playing around with Subsurface.

Back
Top Bottom