Oceanic PX2 = Scubapro Mk5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaalblake

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an Oceanic PX2 DIN that I have been using a servicing for years on my stage.
(Piston first stage with swivel). Works perfectly.
I now find I cant get the service kits.
I have been told that PX2 is a clone of the Scubapro Mk5.
Can anyone confirm this as I can find Mk5 kits for sale - but not PX2.
thanks

Thanks for that. Unfortunately NE SCUBA supply (who I have used in the past) now wont ship to Australia :(
Hi, how did you go with getting any parts or service kits for your old Oceanic piston reg.....as I have a couple of them as well & need to source the same parts.
Did NE Scuba or Vintage Double Hose or anyone else have the parts & will ship to Australia?

Hi, how did you go with getting any parts or service kits for your old Oceanic piston reg.....as I have a couple of them as well & need to source the same parts.
Did NE Scuba or Vintage Double Hose or anyone else have the parts & will ship to Australia?
I think I should have all Oceanic parts you need.
PM me if you like.....

It seems from the web site that NES will now ship to Oz - for a minimum of $50 - which is pretty high on 20 bucks of parts that could be posted - Seems that *every* US business now has a shipping minimum of at least 50 bucks..regardless of when you are ordering.
I did manage to get Oceanic parts from ScubaGaskets.com - who are based in Cyprus and only charge a very reasobale 12 euros for shipping - and the parts arrived in 7 days.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom