Oceanic PX2 IP Shims

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny Wishbone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey Guys, looking for info on where I can get a kit, pack or individual colored plastic spring shims for Oceanic BP PX2 to tweek the IP. Or if anyone has had experience using something else or making their own shims. There are alot of regulator kits on ebay but I have not seen any of the colored shims. Your help is appreciated....

Unfortunately is the size of the Oceanic shims particular as for most brands and I wouldn't know another brand or model which you could use to interchange the shims.
I have lots of them, but that doesn't help, because I cannot send them from where I work.
Just in case you are still looking for the shims end of next March, you could contact me, I would send you some used for free....
Good luck!

The Oceanic PX2 is a near clone of the ScubaPro MK5, so the shims linked below might work. For $6 it's not much of a gamble. If you try this, please report back with your findings.

Store - Vintage Double Hose

The shims for the PX2 have a larger outside diameter and a smaller inside diameter than those from Scubapro. I have some colored shims for the TUSA MK5 clone that appear to be identical to the Oceanic shims. PM me if you want to try some.

IMG_4011.JPG

Thanks guys. stupid question...how do i PM you.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom