Closed: Oceanic Pro Plus 2 AI dive computer w/ compass, padded sleeve & retractor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This was my wife's computer, but we're both upgrading to a Perdix. It works perfectly and has recently installed battery. The case and screen are in very good condition; it's been used on domestic, Caribbean, and Pacific dives without the slightest hitch for about the last five years. It's simply an outstanding computer-- everything you need, nothing you don't. Nitrox capable.

Includes:

Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computer (air integrated & Nitrox capable)
Oceanic compass
HP hose
Padded sleeve for the computer
Heavy duty "The Gripper" retractor

It's a GREAT computer, everything works, and it's been fantastic to use..... but since I'm upgrading to a Perdix, the wife gets to upgrade to a Perdix.

Here is the link to the operator's manual: http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/us/media/wysiwyg/manuals/12-2328-r05.pdf

$175 shipped CONUS.

IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0743.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0745.jpg

Last edited:
How come hers is in better shape but is cheaper than yours?

How come hers is in better shape but is cheaper than yours?

Her's doesn't come with the Quick Disconnect, the screen protector or the manuals.

Mine has them but with more wear and tear on the body.

Both computers and all accessories are fully functional (buttons, light, functions, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom