Oceanic Pro 2.0 Dive Computer Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DunkPro

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I went diving with my computer my aunt gave me used. Everything worked well for the first dive except the computer never changed the depth as we swam up. I reach 95 feet. When I went in for the second dive the computer just keep logging deeper and deeper number ending up somewhere around 230 ft 2nd dive never got below 50ft. Air tank reading we correct the whole time. Has anyone seen this issue or can help me understand what happened? Is this just a bad unit?

Did you check the battery?

Did you check the battery?
I am getting it replaced. Surprising the battery, would lead to this issue? But that is why I asked in this community you all would know more then me the rookie.

Contact Oceanic Contact Us

Interesting problem, have not heard of it prior. What did the NDL do? Did it follow the registered depth or the actual depth? If the former, seems like you would easily have gone into deco. What is in the log for these 2 dives?

If your ProPlus 2 is bad, Oceanic/Huish would replace it for $175 Support » Service through their return portal Returns

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom