OCEANIC- OP 5K, PRO TOUR, OR PROBE??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Oceanic Probe QLR and I love it. I look at several BCs before buying this one and I will say that its a very good buy. The material is very good and the release system for the weigths is secure but easy to use and ease to load as opposed to some other weight integrated BCs. It has 2 back pockets for weight non-ditchable that I have started using for trim.

The 4 pockets are actually usable, the bigger ones fit my slate, fish/coral reference books, knive and more. It has 2 small pockets on the side very good for secundary lights, foldable snorkel or whatever else you need. The buckles are plastic but are good and it has I think 4 D rings to hang stuff.

I will say you cannot go wrong with that BC if you like the jacket still. It also comes in non-standars size like M/L which is the one I got.

Flotation is good and the dump valves seem to be well built. The inflation system is easy to us and you dont get confused with the buttons.
bye
Ivan

Back
Top Bottom