Oceanic online repair center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edstorm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi,

I’m new to the board but have 200+ dives. I have a oceanic delta 4 second stage that I’ve been having consistent pinging noises when breathing in underwater. Functionality doesn’t seem to be affected but I’m concerned. I’ve had a authorized service repair center in singapore look at it twice but wasn’t able to fix it. Is there a recommended online service center I can send it to in the US that can take a look at it before I decide to go with a titanium unit?

Thanks!

Edmund

hi,

I’m new to the board but have 200+ dives. I have a oceanic delta 4 second stage that I’ve been having consistent pinging noises when breathing in underwater. Functionality doesn’t seem to be affected but I’m concerned. I’ve had a authorized service repair center in singapore look at it twice but wasn’t able to fix it. Is there a recommended online service center I can send it to in the US that can take a look at it before I decide to go with a titanium unit?

Thanks!

Edmund
I don't understand your question. By "online" you apparently do not mean "online" since you seem to want to send it to a service center. There are many, and if they work on Oceanic units they are authorized. Two big ones are AirTech in North Carolina and RegTech in Chicago. Another reputable place is Northeast Scuba. and right there in Atlanta Divers Supply can do it for you.

I gave divers supply a call. What I meant by online was more like being able to send in the unit for them to look at. Preferred to have a experienced oceanic service center take a look since some shops ive been to havent worked on oceanic before.

My vote would be for AirTech. They have an excellent reputation here.
Retail Services

Random question but has anyone swapped out a oceanic delta 4 for a Hollis lx200 second stage. Im guessing it should be a problem since same manufacturer.

All call Airtech tomorrow as well. Looks good.

You can mix and match most 1st and second stages from various manufacturers, without any issues. NOT Poseidon, and maybe some others, however.

Back
Top Bottom