For Sale Oceanic OC1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newdiv

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
image.jpg image.jpg Oceanic OC1 for sale. Has 14 dives on it and is in like new condition. Comes with USB cable, wetsuit extension, original box and all original paperwork. I even printed off the entire owners manual I'll include. New battery. $450

No transmitter

Last edited:
May I ask why you're selling the watch especially for ~$450 under retail and only used on 14 dives?

May I ask why you're selling the watch especially for ~$450 under retail and only used on 14 dives?

Short answer, I'm a moron. But seriously, I bought the watch, then the oceanic vtx went on sale. I decided to use the the oc1 as a backup to the vtx. Then the Perdix al came out and I bought it.

In regards to the price, I had it higher, but another one sold for $450 here recently so I decided that must be the market for it. (That one had numerous price reductions)

Yes, that is me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom