Oceanic Isla- Womens BCD - $200 or Best Offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpassov

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
[SIZE=+3]Oceanic Isla Ladies BCD:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1] [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
  • Alliance Inflator System provides a full range of airway exhaust/inflation control
  • Carrying handle for easy transport
  • Adjustable Positioning System allows the shoulder straps to be moved back and forth along a track at the base of the strap where it connects with the jacket, allowing for custom positioning and distribution of the tank's weight, making your dives as comfortable and enjoyable as possible
  • Optional weight integration system available from Oceanic (Weight pockets not included)
  • Depth compensating cummerbund eliminates the need to readjust as your suit compresses at depth
  • Soft edged shoulders for extra comfort
  • French cut air cellto fit more comfortably over the hips [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Padded backpack provides comfort both above and below the surface without having to sacrifice the stability of a hard backpack[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]Size 12-14 (L-XL) [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]BCD Hanger Included[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=+1]$200 or Best offer (Standard Shipping Included with Lower 48 states)[/SIZE]
  • oceanic.isla #2.jpgoceanic.isla #1.jpg2012-07-02 19.15.02.jpg2012-07-02 19.14.38.jpg

I will consider all reasonable offers for this great women's BCD.

Hi! I have a couple questions about your Oceanic Isla. Is it back inflation or jacket style? My wife is about 5'7" tall and about 155 pounds-Is this the proper size for her? Appreciate if you can answer those for me.Thanks!
~Rod Fritzinger

I believe that this is a jacket style. As far as the size, it sounds about right. We are selling this for a friend who has gotten out of diving. She was roughly that same size.

Could you possibly check to see if it is jacket style inflation. I bought a Mares Synchro Power Rear Inflate BCD for my wife; great BCD, but she doesn't like it. She wants a jacket style rather than back inflation. Thanks!

Correct. Sorry for the delay in answering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom