Oceanic FDX-10 / EOS Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This nice Oceanic FDX-10 / EOS Regulator

p_regulators_eos_fdx102.jpg

WAS the May prize for the Bring an eBuddy - Spring 2009 Contest ..... some lucky virtual diver now owns it!

CONGRATULATIONS to KENNETH HORAITIS !!!

This is what Kenneth had to say about eDiving: "I have been excited since stumbling across the ediving site. I am amazed by the technical level of detail and accuracy. The graphics are superb. It is nice to be able to edive on days when actual diving is not in the plan. I look forward to many more edives and I am enthusiastic about sharing the site with divers everywhere.."

We ar glad you like eDiving Kenneth! Keep referring friends to eDiving and looking for raffle tickets and the Grand Prize (Oceanic's Datamask) might be yours.

The monthly prize for June is the Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer.

p_computers_t3_complete2.jpg

Who is going to win it?

To win is very easy .... you just need to refer friends to eDiving ... and MAKE SURE that they complete the orientation pool! You might even want to do an eBuddy Dive with them while they are in the pool.
The member that refers more friends in June will bring home the Dive Computer !!

And don't forget that, for every friend you refer, you will receive 100 Bubble Credits that you can use to upgrade your virtual gear.

One last reminder regarding the GRAND PRIZE (DATAMASK): remember that to qualify for the drawing you MUST REFER A FRIEND before the end of June 2009.

For more information on the contest please check eDiving website.

DiveNav and Oceanic

Back
Top Bottom