Oceanic Excursion pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowmaker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I ordered this pocket and have it but didn't get any mounting hardware.

Do you have a mounting hardware kit? Is it supposed to come with the pocket? What would be the part number of the kit.

BTW the pocket is look nice and well made.

The mounting hardware is in the bottom of the same plastic that the pocket comes wrapped in.

I thought the same thing, but it was definitely in the plastic.

Mine just had the pocket. I check everywhere and just check again.

The "mounting hardware" is just a couple of 1/2" flathead screwbolts with roundheaded nuts. You can pick up all the "mounting hardware" you want at Home Depot for pennies. Just make sure the brass or chrome screwbolts fit through the holes in the BC and the roundheaded nuts are larger than the holes on the pocket.

I am sure I could find something but it's just the fact that they should come with the pocket. BTW SS hardware is more then just a few pennies these days. Maybe only a few dollars but it should still be there.

email on the way.

This is a great BC and I have had nothing but good dealing with Oceanic. Things happen and part are sometimes missing. It's good to see a company stand up and take care of any issues.

Thanks Doug

I found that I just "squeezed to fit" and it was not an issue.

Good question though, since it is supposedly sized for the excursion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom