Oceanic Delta 4 FDX10 - Technical Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
For those that have been waiting (like me)

We have in stock the 7 ft hose, 22" hose, 30" hose, 39" hose (yellow) and 5 ft hose ready to ship.

Your dealer may not know they are in this news is so hot!

40.2121.022 22" Hose $49.95 msrp
40.2121.030 30" Hose $49.95 msrp
40.2121.039 39" Yellow Hose $52.95
40.2121.060 5' Hose $61.95 msrp
40.2121.084 7' Hose $76.95

3/8 fitting where it goes into the first stage and the unique swivel where it goes on the second stage.

Tamas:
These would also be compatible with non-Oceanic regs?

No it wouldn't, and only with the Delta 4 and the new reg you folks are helping us name.

I personally am comfortable with the swivel integrity(it is not the multiple oring/failure points swivel, it is stainless againts a teflon type material)on the Delta 4 and will be using it on my cave/tech setups, however I am aware that some will not be or are worried with team uniformity in parts and stuff. For those divers it is very easy to change the inlet fitting on the second stage to part #4330 (retail $10.00) and use a completly standard 3/8" hose of any length.

Best,

Chris

NJdiverTony:
Cerich,

Any word on when the DVT DIN conversion will be available?

Thanks,
Tony

Not yet but the post 99 DIN fitting (part #40.4026.99 msrp $69.95) works fine but no DVT of course.

cerich:
Not yet but the post 99 DIN fitting (part #40.4026.99 msrp $69.95) works fine but no DVT of course.

I`ve seen this question a few times now and the funny thing is
last monday i was at a oceanic service seminar in the netherlands
and they had a fdx10/delta4 din with the dtv:huh:

300bar diver:
I`ve seen this question a few times now and the funny thing is
last monday i was at a oceanic service seminar in the netherlands
and they had a fdx10/delta4 din with the dtv:huh:

I wrote in another post that the DVT DIN is done but we are not selling it yet (In the United States). There are other issues that have nothing to do with engineering or production. It is possible that those issues do not apply to Holland but on that I honestly don't have a clue.

Your rep. may of had a sample or they may have them in stock. Give him/her a call and find out.

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom