oceanic / data mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark5diver

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i have a new in the box dive mask. it is a data mask was a gift for my birthday and never used it. i will post specks below i am asking 650.00 obo for the unit.. new in box... pleas let me know i would like to sell soon.. see specks below.. e mail me at thank you god bless priced around ebay listings

i have this item on a few web sites ... just a fyi items are on scubagarage as well
* 650.00 obo

In-mask Digital Optic System provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision

Allows “Hands-Free Diving” for greater convenience, enjoyment and safety during the dive

Wireless Air Integrated Technology with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm

Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment

Adjustable backlight intensity may be set on the surface or underwater, allowing the user to fine-tune display so that it is easily readable, yet not distracting

Advanced User Settings & Options

Diver Replaceable Batteries

OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included

Price: $650.00 close to others like on e bay
Shipping: Actual rate (USPS)

Data Mask / Dive Computer//

Last edited:
life in a hole... forclosure looming... wife took off...

welcome to scubaboard.
are you no longer diving?
need the money?
dont like the HUD?
thanks

its a great item i got it for a gift and with the winter hitting not had a chance to use it yet. well than wife decided to leave and stick me with all debt. ect needed to sell off some of my toys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom