Oceanic Atom 2.0 - PO2 setting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Using the Oceanlog software -- OPen Oceanlog. Select "Dive Computer", then click on the "Alarm" tab. Select the Max PO2 you want. Connect Atom 2 via USB cable. Click on "Setting Options" on the toolbar, then click on "Save Setting to PDC." Click the blue arrow, "Start saving setting" to download settings to PDC. Disconnect all when finished and close Oceanlog.

On the PDC itself -- Hold the upper left button for 2 seconds to change to a dive mode. Then hold the bottom left and upper right buttons until SETA appears. Then press the bottom left button 8 times until PO2 appears. Press the upper right button to scroll through the possible values. When you have the one you want, press the bottom left button once more, SETA will appear. Press and hold the bottom left and upper right buttons until you return to dive mode.

Thanks Phil. An Oceanic tech support rep replied by email, too. I eventually figured it out. was having difficulty with the manual, but the more i toy with it, the more i like it.

Do you use the Atom?

Yup. I love my Atom 2. But it's not nearly as cool as my Datamask. :D

Back
Top Bottom