Oceaner wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has anyone have any experience with Oceaner wetsuits? I came across their website, but I have never heard of them :sorry19z:. I'm interested in what people that have used them has to say.

Thanks.

I have two Oceaner wetsuits plus a tunic. Love them! :) Unfortunately for me, I can't fit into an off-the-rack wetsuit (tall and thin), but fortunately for me, Oceaner is local so I was able to get custom-made suits in my own backyard. I was offered 3 different types of stitching, as well as an array of colours. If you want a front zip suit (I did), they can do that, too.

Your profile doesn't say where you're located, Venio. If you're in the Vancouver area, I'd definitely give them a call. If not, it might still be worth it.

I'm just next to Vancouver, Dallas that is.:D

I kinda assumed that since the brand is Canadian it has to be good for cold water.

Thanks for the input.

My OW instructor and his staff all used Oceaner drysuits. He sold them too and was a big fan. Haven't heard much else about them nor seen them anywhere else. Looked decent enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom