Ocean View vs Standard at F.A.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't plan on returning to FA. There are lots of other places for me to see. I like to check out different hotels-don't want to get in a rut. :wink:
I'm sure there are people who like the casitas, but I'm not one of them. The closer to the ocean, the better I like it.

Kat

Certainly understand getting in a rut. We like FA for the convenience of diving but prefer staying at a condo. We have stayed at Cantamar Condos north of town as well as Seaside Condos even a bit further north. If you don't mind the drive in the am to pier these are nicer places to stay that are on the ocean with their own beach. Check them out.

IMO, there's nothing wrong with getting into a rut if you like it in there. People tell me I am in one because I've been making a yearly trek to Cozumel for many years, almost always the same hotel, usually the same room. I tell them, "So what?" It may be a rut, but it's a very nice one. Feeling compelled to always do something different can be a rut of its own. Do the same thing, for a change. ;^)

Back
Top Bottom