For Sale Ocean Realm Magazine, Old Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveSz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have complete or near complete sets of every year from 1994-2001 in excellent condition, 31 issues in total. This was a beautifully produced magazine in its day. Photos are stunning with articles by the early pioneers of manual underwater photography and lots of cool vintage ads. I'm happy to negotiate a price you think is fair. Individual issues are on eBay for between $5 and $7.50 each. I'm not looking to make a lot of money but would just like to see them go to someone who will appreciate them like I did. Email me at scoobalover@yahoo.com.

Steve ,
I am a bibliophile and I assume a "Magilophile "
So Interested
Kalifornia is a huge long lovely state -- are you located in Norcal, CenCal Or SoCal?

SDM
Hi Sam,
I'm in Southern California! Yes it's a great place to live and dive! Email me directly at scoobalover@yahoo.com and we can discuss the magazines.
Best wishes, Steve

Steve,
I was a charter member of the first Underwater Photographic Society- aka UPS formed in LA in 1956 or 7 .

A few years later I was one of the founders of the Orange County UPS aka OCUPS. (the third UPS formed after SD UPS

All three organizations are still very active and are non profit

I suspect they would appreciate a donation of your magazines as one of their monthly door prizes

A win --win -- they have door prizes you have a substantial tax write off.

That was my plan

"Magazines ? I don't need no stinken Magazines" (that is for sure!)

sdm

Back
Top Bottom