Ocean Quest Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving with them in Puerto Vallarta. They also have a shop in Playa Del Carmen so im not sure which shop you are diving with. In PV Klaus is great but you do have to get to either the marina or to Mismaloya to leave for the dive sites yourself. This is the second time I have used them and they are alot of fun and I have enjoyed myself both times. I think in PV as long as you are with one of the small shops and not Vallarta Adventures or Chico's ( both larger cattle boats) you are doing good.

nwarainbw:
diving with them in Puerto Vallarta. They also have a shop in Playa Del Carmen so im not sure which shop you are diving with. In PV Klaus is great but you do have to get to either the marina or to Mismaloya to leave for the dive sites yourself. This is the second time I have used them and they are alot of fun and I have enjoyed myself both times. I think in PV as long as you are with one of the small shops and not Vallarta Adventures or Chico's ( both larger cattle boats) you are doing good.
Not trying to steal your thread or anything.... but
I am thinking of trying them out in November in PV, I will be staying in the Marina area. I was hoping that they pickup in the marina. Did you always get picked up in the Marina or did you sometimes have to make it to Mismaloya? Also did the DM's speak good english? I am considering taking a class with them, so would need to be able to communicate well.
Thanks, Choco

fluent in english. The instructor is german and speaks fluent english so that is not a problem. Depending on what dive sites you are going to is where you meet them, if you are doing the northern sites then you meet at the marina, southern sites you meet at their shop in old town and then go on to mismaloya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom