Ocean log 2.2.7 - build 03.03.10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf1

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues upgrading to this version of Ocean log? I let auto update run and it installed this version. When I opened up my dive log I only show 3 dives. None of my dive locations, gear, buddies, etc are present.

I just added 2 dives last week and added a bunch of other information but it seems to be all gone. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this trouble.

Regards,
-scottf

I have to apologize. I didn't really give any computer info, etc. But while digging a bit more I may have found something.

First - its a windows 7 box. Hopefully nothing else is needed, but it is current with all patches for the most part (the ones necessary anyway). 32-bit OS, nvidia graphics card, raid hard drives, and 4 GB of ram. Nothing really exciting but everything is current.

Digging a bit more the only thing that I can see that "may" have caused the issues is that somehow the desktop icon that launches the app was set to run as administrator. When I clicked properties, compatability mode, it was checked on the bottom there of that menu. Once I unchecked that all my dives came up and it looks fine. Dive logs, location, gear, buddy, etc.

The only thing that isn't working that I can tell now is that I can not import or add photo's to the photo album.

No idea how that was set but once I unchecked that everything is working with the exception of the note above regarding images.

Back
Top Bottom