Trip Report Ocean Frontiers Caymans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saltee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been diving for almost 20 years and this is hands down the best land based dive op I've ever had the pleasure of diving with. I cannot say enough good things about them. The crew is exceptionally kind and helpful, they are so organized things are done before you even think to do them, their boats are spacious and they have a your place sectioned off so no fighting for space. There is even a small mask bucket next to your tank to use which my group thought was genius. The dives were beautiful and relaxing. They have a special bar put between the ladders that you use to get your fins off so you don't have to hang on to the bouncing ladder. The ladders have great rails for those of us with physical issues and there are rubber grips at the top for added security. This crew will go an extra 10 miles for you, not just one. You can also do a shark dive if you'd like - no bait no feeding. I will be back as soon as I can!

I went to that end of the island for a week of diving two decades ago. I did one dive with the in-house operation and said, "Get me out of here!" to another diver. He suggested Ocean Frontiers, and I gave them a call. I thought they were wonderful, and it is great to see that they have evidently kept up the good work. That was the experience that taught me to check dive operations ahead of time. I later did what would now be a routine search and found that they were universally highly recommended. (I have never been back to those islands--too many places, too little time!)

This crew will go an extra 10 miles for you, not just one.
And don’t forget their dive briefing skills. We still remember those white board drawings and the briefings. Great folks.

Good to hear about your great experience . Do you have any pictures from the dive to share ?? Captain name? DM name? Thanks 🙏

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom