oc1 Windows 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ondrej

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have just bought OC1 and wen i tried to connect it to my PC nothing happened ,,,, well the countdown finished and the watch went back to watch mode.
Anybody having problems with Windows 7 been able to recognise OC1? any idea what to do ??

The coundown is just the amount of time you have to manually start the download. There are several steps in the process if your OC1 is anything like the oceanic computers I've used. See post 6 in this thread http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/oceanic/281117-vt3-connection-problems.html and see if it helps. It is aimed at a VT3 and I'm not sure if the steps are the same, but it's a place to start.

I am using Windows 7 and have had no problems connecting the OC1. Perhaps you need to update the USB drivers?

Hey everyone, i have just bought OC1 and wen i tried to connect it to my PC nothing happened ,,,, well the countdown finished and the watch went back to watch mode.
Anybody having problems with Windows 7 been able to recognise OC1? any idea what to do ??

Are you using the 64-bit version of Windows 7?
If so, are you using the 64-bit USB drivers?

I just got 2 OC1's from my shop. If you use the drivers for the 64bit Windows7/Vista located on Oceanic's site (figured the newest drivers would be best to use) and they will give an error for the USB Com port (COM port # Failed install). I used the drivers on the CD which are about 7 months older and they work fine. Maybe Oceanic can look into this and see if its an issue, I tried this on 4 different PC's from 32bit Vista to 64Bit Win7

Back
Top Bottom