OC Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maniago

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I've been told that only Capt Jeremiah runs out of Ocean City anymore, but he runs the OC Diver. Who runs the OC Dive Boat and has anyone dove them this year? What's the scoop on them?

Thanks

yup, thems the guys. Ocean City MD. Who's the captain? Whos' the crew?

The website seems like its a floating dive shop, classes, Padi certs etal. Seems pretty attractive to me, just didn't know they existed, but they must have for some time. Who's spent money with them?

Two different boats.

OC Dive Boat is run by Capt. Jeremiah
Link above.

OC Diver is run by Capt. Ted Green
OCDIVER Subheading Goes Here

Ah, well got my boats mixed up I guess. When I was down in Hatteras, our capt said the boat diving next to us was Jeremiah's, but on his schedule it doesn't show them being down there in June, but does on the OC Diver site. Hence my assumption of who was whom.....However it was definitely a blue canopied boat, so I guess that seals it. Thanks

I've been told that only Capt Jeremiah runs out of Ocean City anymore, but he runs the OC Diver. Who runs the OC Dive Boat and has anyone dove them this year? What's the scoop on them?

Thanks

I dove with OC Diver (Capt. Jeremiah) the weekend of July 13, 2013 - great trip, great captain and properly outfitted boat ! I recommend them.

I have dove with OC Diver (Ted Green) before and he is top notch too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have been diving with both Ted (OC Diver) and Jeremiah (OC Dive Boat) and wouldn't hesitate to recommend either. They both run great boats and you will have a good trip with either. However, there are some significant differences between the two. It really depends on what type of diving you want to do. Jeremiah generally runs shallower, no deco trips, while Ted generally prefers deeper wrecks that are more suited for deco diving. I'm on Ted's last trip of the season this year to the Hvoslef and I hope to get in a trip (or two) with Jeremiah in October.

My suggestion is to try both and see which one you like better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom