Oahu Shore Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krcollins

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am on island frequently for work and often need to stay over the weekend. Does anyone know of a shore diving club where I could find folks that I can dive with? I usually book a boat charter but it is getting expensive. Thanks.

these guys shore club dives on Saturdays every now and then, and give charter discounts.

Dive Club - diveoahu.com

The club shore dives are typically every other week, so it's pretty often.

Kaimana Divers (Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki) does a mixture of boat and shore dives. Give Gabe a call. They're great people that love what they do. You'll have a good time diving with them. Their shore dive price for club members is awesome, but I'm not sure what Gabe charges non-members.

Alternatively, you could post a "dive buddy wanted" in the Hawaii forum and possibly get someone local to dive with if you don't need a professionally guided dive.

krcollins,
There are plenty of folks here that shore dive almost every weekend. If you reach out before you come over I'm sure you could join in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom