Oahu Pics from 4-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
today we (thatssomebadhatharry, Roger and I) went to the Sea Tiger and Horseshoe Reef -I think it must have been frogfish day :D

Found one on the Sea Tiger and three (3!) at Horseshoe Reef...Thanks to our spotter Turtleguy9 :D Thank you my sweet.

Here are a few pictures from today

Ooooh, I love the frogfish and their grumpy little faces! Also, the little spotted guy (juvenile trunkfish?) was simply precious.

Keep 'em coming, Lisa!

It was great getting out with you two today. Those pictures are beauties, Lisa. Roger you literally have an eagle eye. you spot everything. My pictures should be ready soon.

Jcsgt:
Also, the little spotted guy (juvenile trunkfish?) was simply precious.

There are two spotted ones :D the one that I did in B&W and color is a femail trunk fish...and I don't think it was a juve. She was bigger than the picture makes her look.

The other one is a Hawaiian Whitespotted Toby :wink:

Thanks S&D :D looking forward to your pics Harry :wink:

Love it! Love the frogfish..they are my favorite. I had one swim right into my hand in Bonaire. I'll never forget it.
Thanks for sharing. Good music too. :)

Thank you Natasha and Mike :D

I just love finding Frogfish, they are such a challenge to find. The little orange red one, I found him the other night on our night dive - he had his lure out, the first time I've see that...very cool

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom